STAT High-Calorie Liquid Diet and Dietary Supplement combats dehydration and maintains nutrient balances in convalescing, underweight or lactating animals.
STAT may be fed "as is" to large and small animals (including puppies, dogs, calves, baby pigs and horses) that are unable to eat or top-dressed over the animal’s normal diet.
STAT has been proven to be of value in many stress-related conditions, including pregnancy and lactation underweight conditions resulting from malnutrition, parasitic infection or disease dehydration due to prolonged fever, diarrhea and certain kidney conditions (palatability helps encourage animals to drink water) and geriatric conditions, such as permanently reduced kidney function.
WARNING: This product contains propylene glycol and is not recommended for use in cats or kittens.
• Highly concentrated—provides 150 calories per ounce
• Combats dehydration
• Maintains nutritional balance
• Improves weight gain
• Increases stress resistance
• Easy to administer—increases client compliance
• Unique manufacturing process promotes digestion and absorption